Are you an Epic Analyst with experience or certification in Ambulatory, MyChart or HIM? Do you have a strong understanding of technical project management, clinical + business processes and workflow? Are you looking to move to an organization that fits your professional goals and your personal passion for helping others? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity on our Epic IS Team!
What we're looking for:
• A strong communicator who excels at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
• A leader who is adept at making key decisions, prioritizing tasks and managing complex projects.
• A critical thinker who is able to assess problems and develop effective solutions and work with difficult people in a positive pleasant manner.
• An experienced IS/IT professional who has knowledge of various hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, as well as troubleshooting techniques
Previous experience with Epic systems preferred. Current Epic Certification or Epic Proficiency Status preferred.
What you'll do:
• Manages and executes Epic system configuration activities in Ambulatory, MyChart, HIM and Healthy Planet.
• Gather and analyze requirements to determine functional specifications; design, develop, maintain, review, and provide technical support services in an Epic environment.
• Analyze current systems, manage technical projects and make recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
• Build strong working relationships with staff through effective communication.
We offer great benefits:
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Position/Technology Specific Training
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. ADN or higher or other formal clinical credentials may also be accepted.
• Experience: 2-4+ years in a healthcare setting, technical, or EHR configuration.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be required for as many as 8-10 training sessions over several months. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90 days of training to permit continued employment. For some positions, clinical certifications, licenses, or other clinical credentials may be required (for example, certain positions may require nursing background).
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).