Link to apply: https://careers-chaptershealth.icims.com/jobs/1765/security-analyst/job
As a compassionate non-profit organization since 1983, Chapters Health System is committed to enhancing the lives of those affected by advancing age or illness. Through our comprehensive system of healthcare choices, we deliver expert care and heartfelt support to guide the community during the aging and end-of-life journey. From hospice and palliative care for adults and children suffering with life-limiting illnesses to in-home and community-based services for frail but independent seniors, Chapters Health offers a wide range of support services along life's ever-changing landscape. We'll help you navigate your individual experience – empowering you with more choices, education and guidance for these important chapters of life.
The Security Analyst is primarily responsible for planning, monitoring, reporting and provisioning of information and computer security for the Company. Oversees all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of, and adherence to the Information Technology Department’s policies and procedures covering the security of, and access to, patient health information and other data in compliance with federal and state laws. Advises Information Technology Director and health system management about risks to the business due to the implementation of technology used to operate the business. This position includes working with the Director, IT Security in establishing an information security program and management infrastructure to ensure that technology risks are identified and managed according to federal regulations and best practices for information management and security. Creates policies and procedures, system security requirements, data integrity standards, authentication standards, accountability standards, audit guidelines and disaster recovery plans for use throughout the Company. Collaborates with the Company’s Compliance Department on matters of HIPAA compliance and Joint Commission information management standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certification required or willing to obtain within a year of hire in one of the following CISM, CISA, CISSP, GSEC
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with information management in a healthcare environment with project management skills
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with risk management, development of security training and awareness, vendor risk management, data protection, incident management, vulnerability management, and identity access management
• Hands on security experience, including experience developing and implementing security programs, technologies and processes; experience preferred in the health care industry
• Experience with anti-virus product suites, vulnerability scanning tools, and security incident and event management (SIEM) tools