Are you an experienced Network Engineer that wishes to have a better work/life balance? Are you looking to work for an organization that makes a difference in the community? Do you have strong planning, designing and development skills? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
The System/Network Engineer is the most senior position in the systems/network infrastructure/operations area of the IS Department.
What we're looking for in you:
* An authority in the practices of planning, designing, and developing infrastructure technologies across the Enterprise.
* Experienced engineer with hands-on technical knowledge of Cisco enterprise networking and/or expert knowledge of core server technologies including the complete virtualization layer platform.
* Good communicator who can take a leadership role by facilitating effective team interactions and mentoring of other technical staff that are in a more junior role.
We offer you:
* Relocation Assistance
* Paid Time Off
* Position/Technology Specific Training
* Excellent Healthcare options
* Education: University degree in computer science or computer engineering or any combination of education and industry standard certification (MCSE, EMCPP, VCA, CCNP, CCIE) with demonstrable skills and ability may substitute.
* Experience: 8-10 years of equivalent work experience.
* Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington/Oregon State driver's license (or the ability obtain one upon hire) and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
In our organization:
* We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
* We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
* We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/v5p36tf4m54rzyd7